Toronto Region Board of Trade recently issued the following announcement.
2018 SOUTH AFRICA TRAVEL PROGRAM INFORMATION SESSION
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:00 PM - 6:30 PMEST
Mississauga Board of Trade
701-77 City Centre Drive
Mississauga, ON L5B 1M5
West Tower, 7th Floor
The Mississauga Board of Trade has partnered with Indus Travels to present the opportunity for you to travel to South Africa on October 24, 2018. This is a 11 day trip with an optional 3 day extension to Dubai!!!
This trip is available to you for $3649/person on a twin sharing basis. There is a single aupplement of $650.
This package includes:
- International return fare from Toronto (taxes included)
- Domestic Airfare from Johannesberg to Capetown
- Services of local English speaking guides
- Accomodation on a twin sharing basis at hotel.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Dinners in Kruger
- Arrival and Departure Transfers
- Transportation in luxury air conditioner coach
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary
- All taxes and fuel surcharge.
Some of the tour highlights include:
• Soak up the atmosphere in Cape Town
• Visit Soweto, a vibrant township that offers a fascinating glimpse into South Africa’s political history
• Take in a game-drive through the breathtaking Kruger National Park in search of the BIG FIVE
For the full itinerary and for more details on the Dubai extension please contact us or come out to our information session.
For more details and for a look at our past trips, click here.
If you wish to receive further information about the Travel Program,
please subscribe to our e-mail list here, call us at 905-273-6151 x 210 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Item Name
South Africa 2018 Info Session Ticket
Apr 18, 2018
Map of: 701-77 City Centre Drive, Mississauga ON, L5B 1M5
Original source: http://web.mbot.com/events/2018-South-Africa-Travel-Program-Information-Session-584/details